Want to join our team?
Our classrooms are filled with loving volunteers who are dedicated to guiding the children and teens in their individual journey’s of spiritual self discovery. Our teachers and assistants are passionate about Unity principles and the future of our church, the Unity movement and our world.
There are a variety of ways to be of service in our Youth & Family Ministry. Below is a list of our current openings.
The Process of Becoming a Classroom Teacher or Assistant
- Review the teacher/leader/sponsor responsibilities. Click Here.
- Review the assistant teacher/leader/sponsor responsibilities. Click Here.
- Schedule an informal interview with the Youth Education Director.
- Schedule time to shadow current youth and family volunteers with Deborlee
- Must practice Unity principles in your daily life
- Must like children
- Must be willing to undergo a background check
- Must fill out application. Click Here
Nursery and K.O.U.