July 2, 2020
Dear Unity Family,
The Board of Trustees has been following the Covid-19 data and the guidelines of your state and county. Out of deep love and concern for the health and safety of our community members, the Board has decided to postpone the re-opening of our facility that had been scheduled for Sunday, July 5th.
The Board will continue to follow the data- focusing specifically on the numbers of confirmed Covid 19 cases in the state and county. We will be watching for a significant drop of Covid-19 cases along with an ongoing trend of decreasing Covid 19 cases.
If you have an questions or concerns please email the church at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are eager to seeing you all and sharing our time together.
With Love and Blessings,
Your Board Members